Wednesday, July 27, 2011

be still my heart

So we all know that St. Vincent's third album has yet to be released (Sept?). But what I did not know is that she released a song from said album to satiate her fans in the interim. If I knew what a hashtag was I suppose I could have known about this sooner, but my love for St. Vincent is only paralleled by my aversion to stay technologically in-tune with my generation. Anyways, you can listen here. Saucy.

The main take away from this should be that I love St. Vincent with the strength of a grizzly's bite force (1800 PSI). She is my main lady squeeze. I have a hard time separating my obsession for St. Vincent with my obsession for Annie Clark herself. I mean, look how cute she is:

 image via


It took me most of the morning to decide on this photo because they are all that adorable. How I haven't been fired yet is beyond me. When I started this blog I envisioned a full section being dedicated to St. Vincent and I have yet to post one song. SO, starting now until a date to be determined I will only be posting St. Vincent. Deal with it, lone reader.

This is not an official video, but it's quite clever, no?

1 comment: