Friday, August 19, 2011

apparatizer

I can't wait for the new Apparat album. But I will. Because I'm a patient little bean when I want to be. Here's one track to wet your palate. Isn't it grand?

 

This is the scene where the guy breaks free from the crowd at the airport and starts running in slow motion towards the closing departure gate as the plane carrying his one true love backs out of the terminal and she looks out the plane window, because she somehow managed a window seat, and she spots him and he, miraculously, sees her and their eyes meet even though the distance/size of windows/glare would otherwise make that impossible. Wait, what?

And because I'll be away next week, attending a wedding in Louisiana, I'll leave one of my favorite Apparat songs for this little blog to nosh on.



No comments:

Post a Comment